The Archaeological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture invited applications for recruitment to the post of Conservation Assistant Grade-I & Photographer Grade-II. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 4 June 2014. The Archaeological Survey of India is an Indian government agency in the Department of Culture that is responsible for archaeological studies and the preservation of cultural monuments.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 4 June 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the posts:
- Conservation Assistant Grade-I: 1 post
- Photographer Grade-II: 2 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 3 Posts
- Conservation Assistant Grade-I: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Photographer Grade-II: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-
- Conservation Assistant Grade-I: 10thclass passed or equivalent and Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from recognized institute.
- Photographer Grade-II: 10th class passed or equivalent and 2 years experience in indoor & outdoor Photography, developing, printing, enlarging, copying and preparing of lantern slides.
- Candidate age should not more than 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with latest photographs and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted by post to the Superintending Archaeologist, Archaeological Survey of India, Dharwad Circle, Behind Kannada Sahitya Bhawan, Near RN Shetty Stadium, Dharwad-580008, Karnataka State on or before 4 June 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of___________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.