ARCI Job Notification: International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy & New Materials (ARCI) is filling up the vacancies for to the posts of Assistant, Technical Assistant and Technician. Eligible candidates can apply through the online process on or before 30 December 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 30 December 2019
ARCI, Hyderabad Vacancy Details:
- Technical Assistant - A: 01 Post
- Assistant - A: 05 Posts
- Technician - A : 05 Posts
Educational Qualification for Technical Assistant and Other Posts:
- Technical Assistant (A): Gradaute Degree in Physical Sciences (Physics/Chemistry as one of the subjects) or 03 years of Diploma in Metallurgical/Mechanical/Ceramic Engineering from any recognized university. Candidates should have prior technical experience in industry/R&D laboratories and Good interpersonal & communication skills/ability to multi-tasking will be an added advantage.
- Assistant (A): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good academic record or equivalent and having passed lower grade in english shorthand with a speed of 80 w.p.m. and higher grade in english typewriting with a speed of 45 words per minutes. Applicants at least 03 years of experience in Administration/Human Resource/Finance & Accounts/Stores & Purchase/Secretarial works in Government Departments/ Academic/Scientific Institutions/Autonomous Bodies and Research laboratories.
- Technician (A): 10th passed from any recognized board with 02 years full time ITI certificate in Mechanical (Fitter/Turner/Machinist/Welder), Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation from any recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government and three years technical experience in R&D laboratories.
Age limit: Maximum 30 years for Technical Assistant), 28 years for Assistant and 28 years for Technician (Age relaxation as per norms)
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–29 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for ARCI, Hyderabad Jobs 2019
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the posts can submit their applications through the online mode on or before 30 December 2019. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application.