Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) invited applications for PGT/TGT/PRT Posts for Army Public Schools through Combined Selection Screening Examination. There are approx . 8000 teachers on the rolls of the schools and around 1000 teachers get turned over every year. Although, the exact number of vacancies will be projected by the School/Management while conducting interviews/evaluation of teaching skills for selection of teachers. The eligible candidates can register for the Online Examination on or before 21 December 2017.
- Last Date for Registration - 21 December 2017
- Availability of Online Admit cards - 05 January 2018
- Date of Exam - 15-17 January 2018
- Publication of Result- 27 January 201
Army Welfare Education Society Vacancy Details
Teacher - 8000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
- PGT - B.Ed and Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- TGT/PRT - B Ed/ Two Year Diploma Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- Fresher - Below 40 years
- Experienced - Below 57 years
Selection Procedure for PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Online Screening Test, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills
How to Apply for the Army Welfare Education Society PGT/TGT/PRT Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official site of Army Welfare Education Society at www.awesindia.com on or before 21 December 2017 upto 05:00 PM.