Indian Army invited applications for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty (GD), Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Clerks/SKT, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Technical for Recruitment rally at Arunachal Pradesh. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 17 January 2018.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 3 December 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 17 January 2018
- Date for Recruitment Rally: 2 February 2018 to 8 February 2018
Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Tradesmen
- Soldier Clerks/SKT
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Technical
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Soldier General Duty (GD): 10th passed.
- Soldier Tradesmen: 8th passed.
- Soldier Clerks/SKT: 12th passed with Maths and English.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Soldier Technical: 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
- Between 17 ½ - 21 Yrs for post no.1
- Between 17 ½ - 23 Yrs for remaining posts
Selection Process for Soldier Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Physical Fitness Test and Medical examination.
How to Apply for Indian Army Soldier Posts 2017
Candidates can apply Online at Indian Army website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 17 January 2018.