Arogyakeralam invited applications for the post of Clinical Psychologist and other posts on contract basis under NHM in Kasaragod District. Interested candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview on 5 May 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview– 5 May 2017
ArogyaKeralam Vacancy Details
- Clinical Psychologist - 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician– 01 Post
- Junior Consultant Engg– 01 Post
- Office Secretary– 01 Post
- Office Assistant– 01 Post
- Office Attender– 01 Post
- Secondary Level Palliative Nurse– 01 Post
- Accountant– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Clinical Psychologist and other Posts
Clinical Psychologist – M.Sc.in Clinical Psychology & M.Phil in Psychology with 2 years experience and RCI Registration.
- Laboratory Technician – B.Sc. MLT IDMLT-Kerala Govt. with experience preferable.
- Junior Consultant Engg - B-Tech in Civil Engineering with2 year’s experience. OR Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years Experience.
- Office Secretary- Graduation with Computer proficiency with minimum of five years experience in office management (preferably in Health Services Dept).
- Office Assistant- Degree with Computer proficiency and Computer word processing malayam with minimum of five years experience in office management.
- Office Attender- IXth Standard
- Secondary Level Palliative Nurse- BSc Nursing & BCCPN Or GNM & BCCPN
- Accountant- B.com. Tally with PGDCA.
Age Limit- 40 years
How to apply for ArogyaKeralam, Clinical Psychologist and other Posts
Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in Interview on 5 May 2017 at 10.00AM at Arogyakeralam office, Near Govt. School of Nursing, Court Road, Hosdurg, Kanhangad (PO). Candidates have to bring all original documents with photocopies.
Scroll down for more jobs
NICED, Kolkata Recruitment 2017 for 02 Research Scientist and Laboratory Technician Posts
NICED Recruitment 2017 for 05 Posts of Technical Officer, Lab Technicians & Others
UIDAI, Ranchi Recruitment 2017 for 07 Private Secretary & Other Posts