Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment to the Post of 5 Senior RMP, 14 RMP and 35 PC/HOD/Equivalent posts in ICAR. The candidates eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 18 July 2014. The ASRB was established on 1 November 1973 as an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of the recommendations of the Gajendragadkar Committee.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 18 July 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Application forms for candidates residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy and Amindivi islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J & K State, Sikkim, Pangi, Sub-division of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh: 31 July 2014
- Senior Research Management Position: 5 posts
- Senior Research Management Positions: 14 posts
- Research Management Positions and Project Coordinator/ Head of Divisions/Equivalent: 35 posts
Total No. of Post: 54 posts
- Senior Research Management Position: Rs.75000/- fixed + Rs.5000/- as special allowances
- Senior Research Management Positions: Rs.75000/- fixed
- Research Management Positions and Project Coordinator/ Head of Divisions/Equivalent: Rs.37400 – 67000 + GP Rs.10000
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have BSc/B.V.Sc./B.E./B.Tech., M.Sc. and PhD degree from recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate age should not more than 60 years as on 18 July 2014.
- The retirement age is 62 years.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (US $50 in case the application is sent from abroad) as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, payable at New Delhi (India).
- SC/ST/PH/Women applicants/candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, 2 envelopes (27cm × 12 cm), Photographs and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Secretary, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-1, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 on or before 18 July 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.