Assam Agricultural University has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 June 2018
Assam Agricultural University Vacancy Details
- Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer – 3 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 2 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 2 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant/Classifier/Cataloguer – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant-III – 6 Posts
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 4 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 1 Post
- Library Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
- Junior Electrician – 2 Posts
- Nurse – 1 Post
- Junior Library Assistant/Maintenance Assistant – 2 Posts
- Plumber- 1 Post
- Grade IV – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer – Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce /Science of a recognized University.
- Assistant Engineer – Bachelor Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized technical institution.
- Junior Engineer – 3 years Diploma in Civil/ElectricalEngineering from Govt. recognized institute.
- Senior Technical Assistant/Classifier/Cataloguer – Bachelor degree in Library and Information Science from a Govt. recognized University.
Age Limit – 18 to 44 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for Assam Agricultural University Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785 013 on or before 15 June 2018.