AAU Non Teaching Jobs
Assam Agricultural University has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 June 2018
Assam Agricultural University Vacancy Details
- Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer – 3 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 2 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 2 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant/Classifier/Cataloguer – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant-III – 6 Posts
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 4 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 1 Post
- Library Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
- Junior Electrician – 2 Posts
- Nurse – 1 Post
- Junior Library Assistant/Maintenance Assistant – 2 Posts
- Plumber- 1 Post
- Grade IV – 6 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer – Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce /Science of a recognized University.
- Assistant Engineer – Bachelor Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized technical institution.
- Junior Engineer – 3 years Diploma in Civil/ElectricalEngineering from Govt. recognized institute.
- Senior Technical Assistant/Classifier/Cataloguer – Bachelor degree in Library and Information Science from a Govt. recognized University.
Age Limit – 18 to 44 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to apply for Assam Agricultural University Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785 013 on or before 15 June 2018.