Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (AMTRON), invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant positions on regular basis. Eligibility and other conditions are as per rules of the corporation. Reservation exists as per rule. The details of the post mentioned below.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 2 March 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
Assistant Company Secretary-I: 01 Post
(i) MBA(Finance)/ B.Com with Accountancy with minimum 60% marks in final qualifying examination or intermediate in CA/ CW passed and minimum 9 years of post qualification experience in Central, State Govt and other reputed organisation or PSU's for post 1.
(ii) MBA(Finance)/ B.Com with minimum 60% marks in final qualifying examination and minimum 5 years of experience in Central, State Govt and other reputed organisation or PSU's for post 2.
(iii) Intermediate in Company Secretary for post 3.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB-4) and Pay Scale of Rs.12,000/- to Rs. 40,000 plus Grade Pay (GP) of Rs. 6,600 Per Month for post 1 and Grade Pay (GP) of Rs. 6,100 Per Month for post 2 & 3 and other allowances as admissible under rules of the Corporation.
How to Apply
• Intending candidates having the requisite qualification and experience may apply online through the official website of AMTRON www.amtron.in from 12 March 2014.
• On submission of the online application in prescribed format, the applicants will receive an acknowledgement number which should be retained for use in future.
• Documents should be scanned and to be uploaded with the online application form.
(i) Age Proof : 10th standard certificate or birth certificate.
(ii) Photo identity Card : PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Voters ID card or Photo Identity card issued by the previous Employer or any other Photo ID card.
(iii) Qualification certificates.
(iv) Scan copy of candidate's Signature.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.