Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, founded in 1986 at Patan is one amongst the renowned public universities of the country. The University announced recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors in various departments.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 6000
Deadline to receive duly filled application forms: 30 April 2013
- Intended candidates should possess good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade points at the Master’s degree level in relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- Besides this, the aspirants must have qualified one of the national / state level tests- UGC / CSIR NET / SLET / SET etc.
- Candidates possessing PhD degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulation 2009 do not required to be NET / SLET / SET qualified.
- NET/SLET/SET qualification will also not be necessary for such Masters programmes in disciplines for which NET / SLET / SET is not conducted.
Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria will be called for an interview by the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 250 (Rs 100 for SC/ST candidates) and can be paid through one of below mentioned modes:
- By purchasing application form from cash counter of the University office
- Through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan (NG)
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the application form from website of the University
- Besides this, the application forms can also be purchased from cash counter of the University office or through post by sending DD.
- Applicants must send the filled in application form and DD (in case of downloaded form) to the following address within the prescribed deadline:
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
For more information, please visit University’s website http://www.ngu.ac.in/