Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. invited applications for recruitment to the post of Jr. Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 February 2014. Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd was established in 1867 in Calcutta. Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 12 February 2014
Details of Vacancy
- Name of the post: Jr. Engineer
- Total No. of Posts: 15 Posts
- Candidate’s age must not be more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Diploma Engineer with diploma in any of the streams: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Paint Technology, Ink Technology with 3 years experience in manufacturing industry.
Pay Scale: Rs.3-5 Lakhs per annum
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and /or personal interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the website www.balmerlawrie.com
- Candidates can E-Mail form to email@example.com mentioning clearly the post applied for.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. The intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.