Bengaluru School of Management Studies (BSMS), a constituent of GITAM University was set up in 2012. BSMS announced admission to two year full time MBA programme for the academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
Last date for submission of application form: 31 May 2013
• Aspirants must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized University and secured at least 50% marks.
• Admission seekers should have a valid score card of one of the management entrance examinations- KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT.
The selection of the applicants will be based on following criteria:
• KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT scores
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
BSMS has reserved 25% seats for the meritorious students of the Karnataka State. Seats for SC/ ST/ PH candidates are reserved according to UGC norms.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 700 and must remitted in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of GITAM University, payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply
• Intended candidates can download the application form from the website http://www.gitam.edu.
• Applicants must send duly filled application form along with DD so as to reach to the following address on or before the specified due date:
Director- Bengaluru School of Management Studies
Bengaluru Rural District
Karnataka – 561203
Further details are available on the website.