Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Navi Mumbai invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of Officer & Assistant Manager. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 09 July 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 09 July 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: Officer (Human Resources)
No. of Posts: 05
2. Name of Post: Assistant Manager (Human Resources)
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
• Graduate Degree and First class in MSW/ MBA (specialization in HRM/Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)from a recognized University/ Institution. OR
• First class in Postgraduate Degree / Postgraduate Diploma (in HRM / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) from a recognised University/ Institute.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Maximum Age Limit as on 01 June 2014 for the candidate should be 25 years (for post 1) and 28 years (for post 2).
• Upper Age Limit will be relaxed for SC / ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Candidate will get the pay scale of Rs. 16,400/- -3%- Rs. 40,500/- and CTC is 9.07 Lakhs (for post 1) and Rs. 20,600/- -3%- Rs. 46,500/- and CTC is 11 Lakhs (for post 2).
• Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft. Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank, preferably SBI in favour of Bharat Electronic Limited.
• SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and a recent passport size photograph, one should be affixed on the application with Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Dy. Gen. Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore – 560 045” on or before 09 July 2014.