Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Notified Recruitment to the Post of Executives 2013
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Executives in civil engineering 2013.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Executives in civil engineering 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 24 August 2013. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was established in 1964, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India. It is an Indian state-owned integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi. It is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24 August 2013
Name of the posts: Executive in civil engineering
Total Number of posts: 6 Post
- Candidate’s age must not be more than 33 years as on 01 August 2013.
- Relaxable by 3 years for OBC Applicants.
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST Applicants.
- Relaxable by 10 years for Physically Challenged persons and also to Ex-Servicemen as per the rules.
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering /Technology in CIVIL from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks for General/OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate should also have 1 year work experience in relevant field.
- Rs. 200/- for General and OBC candidates towards application fee drawn on any branch of SBI into Power Jothi A/c No. 30796267034 at Heavy Electricals, Kailasapuram, Trichy- 14 (code no. 01363) in favour of Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Tiruchirapalli.
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.43,550/- per month
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to download prescribed application form from Official website of BHEL.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with relevant copies of certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest caste certificate enclosed in the envelope super scribed as "Application for the post of Executive (Civil) on fixed tenure basis" must reach to the following address:
Addl. General Manager/ HR
HRM Department/ Bldg. No. 24
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
Tiruchirapalli - 620 014