Bharathiar University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Temporary Guest Lecturers and Non-Teaching Staff. The candidates eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 12 January 2018.
ADVT. NO.: BU/Estt./E-10/26182/2017
Last date for receipt of Application forms: 12 January 2018
Bharathiar University Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Tamil – 5 Posts
- English – 12 Posts
- Mathematics – 1 Post
- Physics – 1
- Microbiology – 1
- Commerce – 2
- Commerce (CA) – 1
- Librarian – 1
- Management – 1
- Computer Science – 4 Posts
- Assistant Physical Director (Women) – 2 Posts
- Social work – 1
- Malayalam – 1
- Electrician – 2 Posts
- Driver – 2 Posts
- Sweeper – 2 Posts
- Scavenger – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Guest Lecturers and Non-Teaching Staff posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Guest Lecturers: Master Degree in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks and should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Electrician: ITI Trade Certificate in Electrician/Wireman or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Driver: 8th class passed, Possession of a License for driving Heavy vehicles, Possession of First Aid Certificate and experience in driving light/heavy vehicle for four years.
- Sweeper: Know to read and write in Tamil.
- Scavenger: Know to read and write in Tamil.
How to Apply for Guest Lecturers and Non-Teaching Staff posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar i/c., Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046 on or before 12 January 2018.