BHEL Bhopal has invited applications for recruitment to the post of ITI Trainee for various disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 3 February 2018.
Last Date of Application: 3 February 2018.
BHEL Bhopal Vacancy Details:
- ITI (Electrician) trainee: 155 posts
- ITI (Fitter) trainee: 217 posts
- ITI (Mechanist composite) trainee: 102 posts
- ITI Welder (Gas / Electric) Trainee: 108 Posts ITI (Turner): 53 Posts
- ITI Computer (KOPA / DICE): 36 Posts
- ITI Draftsman (Mechanic): 15 Posts
- ITI Electronic (Mechanic): 13 Posts
- ITI Mechanical Motor Vehicle: 17 Posts
- ITI Mechanist Grinder: 10 Posts
- ITI Mason: 05 posts
- Painter (general): 07 posts
- Carpenter: 04 posts
- ITI plumber: 08 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Trainee Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
ITI Trainee: candidate should have passed 10th and ITI certificate recognised by NCVT.
How to Apply for ITI Trainee Posts:
Online applications will be accepted till 3 February 2018.Hard copy of applications should reach ‘Post Box No. 35, Post Office Pipalani, BHEL Bhopal, Pin Code - 462022 (Madhya Pradesh)’. The last date of application is 10 February 2018.