Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invited applications for the post of Field Surveyor cum Insect Collector* Field Worker and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 April 2017. This appointment will be on contract basis for six months renewable depending upon the requirement and performance of the candidate.
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application- within 15 days of the advertisement (8 April 2017)
- Project Coordinator – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 Post
- Lab Attendant- 01 Post
- Research Fellow (Clinical)- 01 Post
- Medical Officer- 01 Post
- Staff Nurse- 01 Post
- Field Supervisor*- 01 Post
- Field Worker*- 04 Posts
- Field Surveyor cum Insect Collector*- 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Surveyor and Other Posts
- Project Coordinator: The candidate should have done Master’s in Public Health (MPH) / Master of Social Work (MSW) / MA (Psychology) preferably 2 years experience.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): The candidate should be M.Sc. in Zoology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry/Biotechnology with at least 55% and NET/GATE qualified and should have completed at least two years of post MSc. Research experience.
- Research Fellow (Clinical): The candidate should have done MD Medicine or any other clinical discipline/ Community Medicine / Microbiology / Ph.D. after M.B.B.S. Or MBBS with Diploma in Medical Specialties, Public Health or Fellowship program in HIV/IGNOU with 3 years experience.
- Medical Officer: The candidate must have done MBBS, trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training Centers.
- Staff Nurse: The candidate should have done B.Sc. Nursing / GNM Or ANM with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Field Supervisor*: The candidate should have Postgraduate degree in Social Sciences and Experience of managing and supervising field staff and implementing quality control of field data specially in Kala-azar Research project.
- Field Worker*: The candidate should be Postgraduate degree in Sociology/Social Work.
- Field Surveyor cum Insect Collector*: The candidate should be Graduate in any discipline.
- Project Coordinator, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Lab Attendant- 35 Years
- Research Fellow (Clinical), Medical Officer, Staff Nurse – 62 years
- Field Supervisor*, Field Worker*, Field Surveyor cum Insect Collector*- No age bar
How to Apply for BHU 2017 Surveyor cum Insect Collector* Field Worker and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can send their application with relevant documents to Prof. Shyam Sundar, Department of Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi-221005 (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org) within 15 days of the advertisement (8 April 2017). No TA/DA will be charged for attending the Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs