BHU Recruitment 2018
Banaras Hindu University invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Laboratory technician, Data entry Operator and Attendant. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application - within 21 days of the advertisement.
Banaras Hindu University Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow - 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician - 1 Post
- Data entry Operator - 1 Post
- Laboratory Attendant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF/SRF, DEO and Lab Technician/ Attendant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow - M.Sc. (Life Sciences) with 55% marks with NET/GATE/RET (BHU)
- Laboratory Technician - B. Sc. / Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or High School with 5 years Laboratory Experience in Microbiological laboratory
- Data entry Operator - 12th pass or equivalent from recognized board.
- and speed of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer
- Laboratory Attendant - 12th or equivalent with 1 year experience in the field of clinical laboratory from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board
How to Apply for Banaras Hindu University JRF/SRF, DEO and Lab Technician/ Attendant Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " P.I, Department of Microbiology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221 005. " within 21 days of the advertisement.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates