Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invited application for recruitment to 570 post of Dentist & Mineral Development Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30 April 2015
Details of Post
- Dentist: 558 posts
- Mineral Development Officer: 12 posts
- Dentist: BDS Degree from a recognized University/ Board
- Mineral Development Officer: M. Sc from a recognized University/Board
- Dentist: Upto 37 years
- Mineral Development Officer: Between 21 to 37 years
- Dentist: PB-2 Rs. 9300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Mineral Development Officer: PB-2 Rs. 9300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Exam Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Beli Road), Patna-800001 before 30 April 2015.