Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL), Mumbai Jobs Notification: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL), Mumbai invited online applications for the posts of Process Technician and Utility Operator. The eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the BPCL’s Website www.bharatpetroleum.com so as to reach on or before 26 June 2017.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 June 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 26 June 2017
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Mumbai Vacancy Details
- Process Technician – 24 Posts
- Utility Operator – 04 Posts
- Utility Operator (Boiler) – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Process Technician and Utility Operator Posts
- Process Technician: Possess Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology.
- Utility Operator: Possess Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology.
Gen: Between 18 to 30 years as on 01 June 2017.
OBC (NCL): Relaxation of 03 years.
SC/ ST Category & J&K Domicile Candidates: Relaxation 05 years.
PWD: Relaxation of 10 years.
How to Apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Process Technician and Utility Operator Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the BPCL’s Website www.bharatpetroleum.com and upload the latest photograph and the signature if required along with other necessary documents as required so as to receive to the office on or before 26 June 2017 up to 11:00 AM. Short listed candidates have to bring the copy of filled- in application along with other necessary documents and also the original documents too for verification at the time of Written Test.