Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post of Utility Operators for Mumbai Refinery. The details of recruitment mentioned below.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Utility Operators
Educational Qualification & Experience
• First Class Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a reputed Institute. Candidates possessing First Class Boiler Certificate will have an added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Boilers and Waste Heat Boilers, Gas Turbines, DM Plant, Air Compressors, Air Driers, Cooling Towers, Effluent Treatment Plant, etc. in a Factory/Manufacturing Unit of repute.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Maximum 30 years as on 01.02.2014. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
• Maximum age relaxed to 40 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
• Selected candidates will be placed in Grade ‘7’ with starting basic of Rs.13,800/- Per Month. Scale of Pay is Rs.13,800/- to Rs.41,000/-.
• Total CTC at the minimum of the scale for Grade 7 will be approximately Rs.7 Lakhs per annum inclusive of perks, allowances & benefits like Medical Reimbursement, LFA, PF, Gratuity, Leave and Leave Encashment, Ex-gratia, Bonus/PLIB, etc. admissible as per rules.
How to Apply
• Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on A4 size paper (neatly typed) to The Chief Manager (ER), BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400074.
• The application shall contain the following details, affix with the latest passport size colour photograph (to be pasted at the top right corner of the application) and enclosing copies of relevant certificates;
(i) Post applied for.
(ii) Name and Address with Telephone/Mobile No. & e-mail id.
(iii) Date of Birth.
(v) Age (as on 01.02.2014).
(vi) Mother Tongue.
(vii) Domicile state.
(viii) Qualification [10th Std/Diploma Certificate/National apprenticeship certificate and marklists (all semester/years)].
(ix) Diploma Engineering: Full Time–Yes/No.
(x) Any other qualifications.
(xi) Experience details (Please specify whether oil refining/petroleum/chemical/petrochemical/fertilizer industry).
(xii) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD (OH/VH).
(xiii) Declaration; I hereby declare that the statements made in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and if at any stage the information furnished is found to be false or incomplete, I understand that my candidature will stand cancelled.
• Application should be sent in an envelop superscribed with “Application for: Name of the post…………….”.
• Last date for receipt of completed application is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.