Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D), Ministry of Home Affairs invited application for recruitment of 05 Posts for Vice Principal. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 September 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 08 July 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 07 September 2014
Details of Posts
Vice Principal: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-
Five years’ experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
- Training and Establishment matters
- Field Policing
- Police Modernization.
Candidates should possess bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent
Below 56 years
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of BPR&D website www.bprd.nic.in
- Candidates should send the applications along with their last 5 years attested photo copies of the ACRs (on each page) by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India to Director General, Bureau of Police Research & Development before 07 September 2014.