BRO Electrician Admit Card 2019 Released: Border Roads Organizations (BRO) under Ministry of Defence has released the admit card for Electrician posts. All such candidates who have applied for the BRO Electrician posts exam can download their Admit Card from the official website of BRO - bro.gov.in.
BRO has published the selected list of candidates for the appearing for the Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test for Phase-I for the posts of Electrician. Organization has released the cut off marks also so that candidates can check the same.
Earlier BRO had released a total of 778 Vacancies for Electricfian, Multi Skilled Worker, Driver, Operator & Other Posts under Advertisement No-01/2019. Out of 778 posts, there were DVRMT (OG)-388 Posts, Electrician-101 Posts, for Veh Mechanic-92 Posts and 197 posts were for MTS.
Direct Link for BRO Electrician Admit Card 2019 for EWS
BRO Electrician Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. bro.gov.in.
- Go to the WHATS NEW section available on the Home Page.
- Click on the link List of candidates whom call letters are issued FOR THE POST OF ELECTRICIAN for EWS CATEGORY and List of candidates whom call letters are issued FOR THE POST OF ELECTRICIAN for UR CATEGORY given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will details of the list for PET and Practical Test for whom admit card has been issued.
- Take the list and get your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference. Candidates should note that they should carry the e-admit card on the day of examination otherwise they will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to check the official website for latest updates.