Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM) has invited applications from students through online forms for admission in its 15 months AICTE approved PGDM (Executive) programme commencing from October 27, 2014. The candidates are required to submit online application forms along with the application fee of Rs. 1,100/- before September 21, 2014. The candidates can pay the fees through online transfer as well.
- Last date for receipt of Application form: 21 September 2014
- BULMIM Test & Interview: 28 September 2014
- The program is designed especially for experienced executives who are willing to take leadership roles in future.
- Globally recognized case studies and reading material from Harvard Business School Publishing would be used along with top management faculty members.
- Two weeks of academics in an International location as International Immersion Programme.
- The programme is approved by AICTE.
- The candidates must have a three year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidates must have a minimum 5 year experience in managerial/ supervising posts.
For fee details, course structure and other details visit the website www.bulmim.ac.in
How to Apply
The eligible candidates are required to download application form from the website www.bulmim.ac.in and submit the same with application fee of Rs. 1,100/- before September 21, 2014. The fee can be paid through online transfer as well.