Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned vacancies of “Interpreter” in the different languages in a Govt. of India Organization. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 August 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 August 2014.
Details of Posts
Interpreter: 06 Posts
Name of Disciplines:
Pashto: 02 Posts
Turkish: 01 Post
Dari/ Persian: 02 Posts
Uzbek: 01 Post
- Possess Bachelor Degree or any Degree with Diploma in the appropriate Language from the recognized University or Institution.
- Can translate the concerned language into the English language or vice- versa.
Below 30 years
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- Per Month plus additional allowances as admissible to Govt. Employee.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Viva- Voce and finally the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph, one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Office, New Delhi – 110 003” on or before 31 August 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below