Cantonment Board, Lebong, Darjeeling invited applications from Indian nationals for filling up of 10 various posts. Eligible candidates can send their application by 04 September 2015.
Details of Posts
1) Asstt. Teacher Trained (Primary School): 2 Posts
2) Safaiwala: 4 Posts
3) Pharmacist: 1 Post
4) Mali-cum Peon: 1 Post
5) Peon: 1 Post
1) Asstt. Teacher Trained (Primary School): The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary with 50% & above. D.El.Ed ,B.El.Ed,D.Ed,B.Ed. Preferences will be given to D.EL.Ed/B.El.Ed (by whatever name known), working knowledge in Computer, fluency in English, knowledge and experience in sports, fine arts, handicrafts, dancing, singing etc is desirable.
2) Safaiwala: The candidate should have passed Class VIII from Govt. recognized Board/School or other recognized equivalent institutions. Knowledge &Experiences in Masonry, Plumbing, Carpentry, electrical works, cooking etc is desirable.
3) Pharmacist: The candidate should havea degree in D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm recognized by PCI/AICTE. Working knowledge in Computer, Experience in working in hospitals, clinics, dispensaries etc is desirable.
4) Mali-cum Peon: The candidate should have passed Class VIII from Govt. recognized Board/School or other recognized equivalent institutions and knowledge in Gardening. Diploma in Gardening/Floriculture from a Govt. recognized institution. 1 year experience as a gardener in a reputed garden/Farm is desirable.
5) Peon: The candidate should have passed Class VIII from Govt. recognized Board/School or other recognized equivalent institutions. Knowledge of Computer and typing in Hindi , experience in office works, , fluent in speaking and writing in Hindi & English, Working knowledge in computer etc is desirable.
1) Asstt. Teacher Trained (Primary School): 5400-25200 + GP- 2600
2) Safaiwala: 4900-16200 + GP- 1700
3) Pharmacist: 7100-37600 + GP- 3600
4) Mali-cum Peon: 4900-16200 + GP- 1800
5) Peon: 4900-16200 + GP- 1700
How to Apply
Eligible candidates for the Post posts of Assistant Teacher Trained and Pharmacist, candidates should submit their applications only through ONLINE by visiting career.cblebong.org/recruitments. Candidates must send the duly filled application to Chief Executive Officer, Office of the Cantonment Board, Lebong Cantt, P.O Lebong, Darjeeling- 73410 by 4 September 2015.
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts
Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019, Apply for 33 Senior Resident Posts
DMF Keonjhar Recruitment 2019 for 27 Doctors Posts
NHM Cuttack Recruitment 2019, Walk in for 62 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Technician Posts