CBSE Class 10 date sheet 2019 has been released. As per the latest CBSE 10th Time Table 2019, board exams will commence from 21st February onwards. CBSE Board Exams for core subjects of CBSE Class 10th (i.e., Maths, Science, Hindi, English & Social Science) will be conducted in the month of March. With this article, you will learn important dates of CBSE 10th Board Exam 2019. Here, you will also get exam preparation tips to score well in CBSE Board Exams 2019.
CBSE Exam dates 2019 of Class 10th:
• 07th March 2019 (Thursday): 041 Mathematics (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
• 13th March 2019 (Wednesday): 086 Science – Theory, 090 Science w/o Practical (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
• 19th March 2019 (Tuesday): 002 Hindi Course-A, 085 Hindi Course-B (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
• 23rd March 2019 (Saturday): 101 English Comm., 184 English Lang & Lit. (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
• 29th March 2019 (Friday): 087 Social Science (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
In order to help such students, we have provided some (subject-wise) tips for exam preparations that will not only accelerate your preparation level for CBSE Class 10 board exams 2019 but will also boost your morale. This plan is synchronized with CBSE Class 10 date sheet 2019 for effective time management and proper preparation.
07th March 2019 (Thursday): 041 Mathematics (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
It is of the most important subjects of CBSE Class 10 and it might be the first exam for many class 10th students. Here are some important things which you can do to score well in Maths subject
• Revise theorems with pen and paper.
• Go through solved examples from standard book.
• Don’t forget to solve CBSE sample papers and 1-2 new practice papers.
13th March 2019 (Wednesday): 086 Science – Theory, 090 Science w/o Practical (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
Science is one of the scoring subjects for CBSE class 10 and a gap of 5 days after Maths exam will definitely be a great chance for revising the complete syllabus of class 10 science. To score well in the exam of this subject, students should
• Solve previous years’ question papers and CBSE sample papers.
• Practice diagram based questions with pen and paper.
• Revise NCERT textbooks and NCERT solutions.
19th March 2019 (Tuesday): 002 Hindi Course-A, 085 Hindi Course-B (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
According to CBSE Class 10 date sheet 2019, exams for Hindi will be held on 19th March from 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. This subject is considered as one of the easy subjects and with a little effort, one can easily score well in board exam of Hindi subject. To score well in this subject, one should
• Prepare the subject from a good guide (or class notes).
• Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
• Thoroughly study basic concepts of class 10 Hindi grammar.
• Memorise brief summary of all the stories and poems given in the textbooks.
23rd March 2019 (Saturday): 101 English Comm., 184 English Lang & Lit. (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
English examination will be conducted on 23rd March 2019. With a little effort, one can easily score well in board exam of this subject. To score one should
• Understand the basic concepts of English grammar
• Practice CBSE sample papers and previous year papers
• Learn brief summaries of stories and poems
29th March 2019 (Friday): 087 Social Science (10.30 AM - 1.30 PM)
The Social Science examination will be held 5 days after English exam. Candidates should thoroughly utilise these days as the syllabus is huge for this subject. In order to score well, students must
• Solve previous year papers and CBSE sample papers
• Study NCERT textbook or class notes
• Practice Map based questions with pen and paper
• Memorise brief summary in History subject
For effective preparation, students must have the latest CBSE syllabus, NCERT textbooks, sample papers and past years' solved papers and question banks. Solving CBSE sample paper & previous year papers help in time management, revision and improve the confidence level of a student for the final CBSE Class 10 board examination 2019.