CBSE 2020: Check paper analysis, review, updates of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy board exam 2020. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted Class 12 Accountancy paper today. A team from Jagran Josh has visited a CBSE examination centre and collected feedback from students. Students who CBSE 12th Accountancy board exam 2020 today told us that the difficulty level of the Accountancy paper was moderate. Some students said the difficulty level of the paper was a bit high. Students also told us that all the questions in the question paper were asked from the latest CBSE 12th Accountancy Syllabus 2020.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Board Exam 2020: Exam Pattern
According to the students, the exam pattern of CBSE 12th Accountancy board exam was similar to the latest CBSE 12th Sample Paper 2020 released by CBSE recently.
This question paper contained two parts – Part A and Part B.
- Part A was compulsory for all.
- Part B has two options – Analysis of Financial Statements and Computerised Accounting.
- Students needed to attempt only one option of Part B.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Board Exam 2020: Feedback from students
Here are the main points from the feedback of students who appeared for CBSE 12th Accountancy Paper 2020 today.
- Difficulty level of the CBSE 12th Accountancy Paper 2020: Moderate
- All the question were asked from the latest syllabus
- Examination pattern of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper 2020 was similar to latest sample paper
More updates will be available here shortly.
As per CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2020, the next important exams for CBSE 10th students are Maths & Social Science. According to CBSE 12th Time Table 2020, the next important exams for CBSE 12th students are Political Science, Chemistry, Economics, Biology. Students preparing for CBSE 10th and 12th board exams 2020 can check other important articles.