Find CBSE class 12th Chemistry Guess paper for the first term examination. Question has been framed as per the syllabus covered in the first term examination. It is very important to prepare the first term examination as it is a part of board exam preparation
Some question of this Guess paper are given here
1. Why water has a much higher boiling point than hydrogen fluoride?
2. How the conductivity of an extrinsic semiconductor can be increased?
3. A reaction is of first order with respect to a reactant. How rate will be affected when concentration of reactants becomes two times?
4. What are food preservatives? Name two examples.
5. What are biocatalysts?
6. What type of stoichiometric defect is shown by AgBr
7. Draw the structure of the monomer for each of the following polymers:
(i) Nylon 66
8. What is the lead storage battery?