Find CBSE class 12th Biology Guess paper for the Second Term examination. Question has been framed as per the syllabus covered in the second term examination. It is very important to prepare the second term examination as it is a part of board exam preparation
Some question of this Guess paper are given here
1. Name the type of cell division that takes place in the zygote of an organism exhibiting haplontic life cycle
2. What is the difference between the milk produced by the transgenic cow, Rosie and that produced by other cows?
3. Normally one embryo develops in one seed but when an orange seed is squeezes many embryos of different shapes and sizes are seen. Mentioned how it happened
4. Define somatic hybridisation.
5. Name two animals which have become extinct due to over exploitation.
To get the Complete Guess Paper, Click Here