Centre for Environmental Management of Degraded Ecosystems (CEMDE), University of Delhi (DU) invited applications for the post of Supervisor, Field Biologist and Other. The eligible candidates can apply within 25 days (15 January 2018) from the date of advertisement.
Notification No. : CEMDE/DDA/Advt./17-18/01
- Last Date of Application: 25 days (15 January 2018) from the date of advertisement
CEMDE, DU Vacancy Details
- Supervisor – 8 Posts
- Field Biologist – 6 Posts
- Nature Education Officer – 5 Posts
- Driver – 2 Posts
- Senior Field Worker – 1 Post
- Field Supervisor – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Ecologist – 3 Posts
- Biodiversity Expert – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Supervisor, Field Biologist and Other Posts
- Field Biologist –M.Sc. in any branch of life sciences with 55% Marks and should have experience of 5 years in relevant or
- Nature Education Officer/ Supervisor – Master’s in Environmental Studies/ Environmental Science/Human Ecology/Life Science/Computer Applications or any subject with experience in handling the biological systems/materials in the field/laboratory.
- Driver – 10th pass with valid light/heavy motor driving license and 5 years driving experience.
- Senior Field Worker – Graduation with 5 years of experience in concerned subject.
- Field Supervisor – – Graduation with 5 years of experience in concerned subject.
- Technical Assistant – Graduation in any discipline with more than 10 years experience.
- Ecologist – ph.D. with 5 years of experience.
- Biodiversity Expert – Ph.D. in the area of wildlife/biodiversity conservation
How to Apply for CEMDE, DU Jobs 2017, Supervisor, Field Biologist and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Project Incharge, Biodiversity Parks Programme, CEMDE, University of Delhi-110007 within 25 days (15 January 2018) from the date of advertisement.