Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist and Super Specialist Post. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 21 September 2020
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Cardiologist - 1 Post
- Neurologist - 1 Post
- Endrocrinologist - 1 Post
- DM/Hematology - 1 Post
- Pediatric Intensivist - 1 Post
- Anaesthetist for Pain Clinic - 1 Post
- ENT - 1 Post
- Radiologist (Especially for USG and USG Guided Biopsies & Other Interventions) - 1 Post
- Dermatologist - 1 Post
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Super Specialist - Post - Doctoral Qualification DM/MCH or equivalent.
- Specialist - Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Age Limit - 30 years to 64 years (The upper age limit of continued engagement is 65 years)
Selection Criteria for Super Specialist and Specialist Posts
Screening of the papers only will be done and the HVS will not be called for physically.
Salary for Specialist and Super Specialist Posts
- Specialist - Rs. 20, 000/-
- Super Specialist - Rs. 32, 000/-
- Radiologist, Dermatologist - Rs. 16, 000/-
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the posts by sending applications to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21 September 2020 at 4 PM. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details.
Latest Government Jobs: