Medical Department of Central Railway invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident (Oncology). The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk in interview on 24 January 2018.
- Date for Walk in-interview: 24 January 2018
Central Railway Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Senior Resident (Oncology)
- No. of the Post: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Resident (Oncology) Post
Educational/Technical Qualification - Candidates should have MD/DNB Degree in General Medicine.
Age Limit for Sr. Resident (Oncology) Post
- Not exceeding 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
- Not exceeding 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per government of India notification.
Selection Process for Sr. Resident (Oncology) Post
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for Sr. Resident (Oncology) Post
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with all original documents with a set of self-attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration/MMC registration, work experience, caste etc on 24 January 2018 at 11.30 hrs in Medical Director’s Office, Dr. B.A.M. Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai. 400027.