Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) is amongst the top performing national R&D laboratories in the country and presently has 150 S&T staff on its roll and around 250 research fellows and project assistants pursing their doctoral programme. It invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment to the various posts mentioned below.
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies in CSMCRI
Total vacancies: 25
- Research Associate
- Project Associate
- Senior Project Fellow
- Project Fellow
- Project Assistant-III
- Project Assistant-II
Important Dates for Recruitment in CSMCRI
- Last date for submission of application form: 15 February 2013
- Date for interview: 27 February 2013
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment in CSMCRI
- Research Associate: PhD + 1 publication (minimum) in SCI journal with I.F.
- Project Associate: PhD
- Senior Project Fellow: PhD+ 1 year experience + 1 publication (minimum) in SCI journal with I.F.
- Project Fellow: Candidate should have cleared NET + MSc or equivalent degree with 55% marks
- Project Assistant-III: MSc with minimum 55% marks + 2 years research experience Above+ LS/ GATE
- Project Assistant-II: MSc with minimum 55% marks or/ with LS/ GATE
- Research Associate: Maximum 35 years
- Project Associate: Maximum 35 years
- Senior Project Fellow: Maximum 32 years
- Project Fellow: Maximum 28 years
- Project Assistant-III: Maximum 32 years
- Project Assistant-II: Maximum 28 years
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview. While selected / suitable candidates will be allowed for PhD enrolment; JRFs will have the possibilities of PhD enrolment in the prestigious AcSIR of CSIR.
How to Apply for Recruitment in CSMCRI: Candidates who wish to apply for any of the post mentioned above should send the application in the prescribed format through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details; please CLICK HERE