Central University of Jammu Jobs Notification: Central University of Jammu (CUJ) invited applications for the post of Finance Officer and other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 December 2017.
Employment Notification No.: 21
- Last Date for Application Submission: 07 December 2017
Central University of Jammu Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
- Finance Officer-01 post
- Librarian- 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Finance Officer-Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC scale point scale. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with at least 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
- Librarian- Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record. At least 13 years as Deputy Liberian in a University or 08 years’ experience as a College Librarian.
- Internal Audit Officer-By drawing Officer belonging to Audit and Accounts Service or Other similar organized Accounts Service in Central/State Government holding analogous posts on regular basis.
Age Limit for Non-Teaching Posts
- Finance Officer –Below 57 years
- Librarian – Below 55 Years
- Internal Audit Officer–Below 56 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Application Fees for Non-Teaching Posts
Gen & OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Exempted
- Women Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for the Central University of Jammu (CUJ) Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy (Human Resource Wing), Central University Jammu, Rahya Suchani (Bagla), District Samba 181143, Jammu (J&K).The Last date of receipt of application is 07 December 2017.