Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) under the Ministry of Power invited applications for various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 9 October 2015.
No. 2/2(4)/2015/ Estt/CERC
Closing Date of Application Forms: 9 October 2015
CERC Vacancy Details
- Chief (Engg): 1 post
- Deputy Chief (Engg): 1 post
- Assistant Chief (Legal): 1 post
- Assistant Secretary (Forum of Regulators): 1 post
- Assistant Chief (Regulatory Affairs): 1 post
- Bench Officer: 1 post
- Senior Accounts Officer: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Chief & Other Posts
- Chief (Engg): Degree in Engineering. Familiarity with the latest technological developments in transmission, generation system, planning and operation and preferably familiarity with techno economic appraisal.
- Deputy Chief (Engg): Graduate Degree in Engineering with a relaxation to Diploma in Engineering for Members of the Central Power Engineering (Group ‘A’) Services promoted from feeder service.
- Assistant Chief (Legal): Degree in Law. Judicial or Quasi-judicial legal matters including proceedings, petitions, pleadings, listing the case law etc.
- Assistant Secretary (Forum of Regulators): Graduation with PG Diploma in Financial Management.
- Assistant Chief (Regulatory Affairs): MBA in Finance or Post Graduate in Law or Engineering or Regulation.
- Bench Officer: Degree in Law. Judicial or Quasi-judicial legal matters including proceedings, petitions, pleadings, listing the case law etc.
- Senior Accounts Officer: Graduation preferably in Commerce and having knowledge of Central Government Accounting procedure such as the procedural details for budget, drawing and disbursement, receipts and payments, Statutory recoveries, funds etc. their accounting and financial control.
How to Apply for Chief & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001 so as to reach on or before 9 October 2015.