Central Ground Water Board, Kerala region has invited candidates to apply for the post of Technical Operator (Drilling) through direct recruitment process. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication: 23 August 2014
- Last date of receipt of Application form: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Details of Post
- Technical Operator(Drilling): 14 Posts (10 Unreserved, 04 Reserved for OBC)
The candidates should be matriculation passed from any recognized board or institution. Those candidates having certificates from Industrial Training Institute in Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic or Welding would be given preference.
- Techical Operator (Drilling): Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- The candidates applying for the post should be between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Relaxation in the upper age-limit for the Government Servants/ SC/ST/OBC would be applicable as per the Government of India rules.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates applying for the post can apply only through the prescribed application format available with the advertisement.
- Application form duly filled in and signed by the candidates should accompany all the relevant copies of certificates and documents to support their candidature. The envelope containing all the relevant documents should be sent to ‘ The Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Kerala Region, Kedram, Kesavadasapuram,, Thiruvananthapuram- 695004’ before 30 days from the publication of the advertisement.
- The candidates must super scribe ‘Application for the post of Technical Operator (Drilling)’ on top of the envelope containing the application form along with other relevant documents.