Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is hiring for the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts. Interested candidates may appear in the walk-in Interview on 13 April 2017. This appointment will be for a period of 89 days on adhoc basis.
Notification Number: No. F.14(58)/CNBC/PT-File /2016/
- Walk-in Interview Date – 13 April 2017
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Vacancy Summary
- Senior Resident (Orthopedics)- 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia)- 04 Posts
- Senior Resident (Radiology)- 04 Posts
- Senior Resident (Dermatology)- 01 Post
- Senior Resident ( Pediatrics)- 06 Post
- Junior Resident- 06 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts
Senior Resident: The candidate should have done MBBS with PG degree Diploma in concerned Speciality from a recognized University. The candidate must have completed Internship.
Junior Resident: The candidate should have done MBBS from a recognized University and also completed Internship.
- Senior Resident- 33 Years
- Junior Resident- 30 Years
How to Apply for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts
Interested candidates can appear in the walk-in Interview on 13 April 2017. Candidates are required to bring all the relevant documents with their photocopies and one recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview. Candidates have to report one hour before the time of Interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs