NHM, Telangana Consultant & Other Posts Job
Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare (CHFW), National Health Mission (NHM), Telangana invited application for the recruitment to the post of Consultant & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2017.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 15 November 2017
Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare Vacancy Details:
- Consultant Health Care Financing
- Consultant (M&E)
- Consultant Quality Improvement & Service Delivery
- State Coordination Officer
- TMIS Consultant
- State Programme Coordinator
- Epidemiologist / PH Specialist
- NHM Data Manager
- State Consultant
- Legal Consultant
- District Leprosy Consultant
- District Program Officer
- District Accounts Officer
- State Epidemiologist
- State Veterinary Consultant Entomologist
- Asst. Programme Officer/ Epidemiologist
- Medical Officer
- STC-DRTB Coordinator
- Microbiologist at IRL
- Technical Officer Procurement and Logistics
- Microbiologist EQA&DST
- Lab Microbiologist
- District PPM/ACSM Coordinators
- District Epidemiologist
- District Data Manager
Eligibility Criteria for State Coordination Officer & Other Posts
- Consultant Health Care Financing: Candidates should possess MBBS/MPH with PG Diploma in Health Care financing or equivalent. Or, M.Phil in economics with PG Diploma in Health Care Financing with two years’ experience in Health Care Financing.
- Consultant (M&E): Master’s Degree in Epidemiology / Demography / Biostatistics/Public Health/ Data Analytics with 3 years’ experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Data Analysis in Health Sector.
- Consultant Quality Improvement and Service Delivery:MBBS/MPH degree and atleast 5 years post qualification experience on working on Quality Assurance projects which had resulted in certification/accreditation of hospitals to a recognised quality system such as ISO 9001/NABH/NABL/JCI. Or, MBA (Hospital /Health Management) with 5 Years’ experience.
- State Coordination Officer: Master’s Degree in Public health/Hospital Administration/ MD(Pathology) / MD (Microbiology) with 3 years’ experience in blood bank management.
- TMIS Consultant: MCA/BE/B.Tech with five years’ experience in data analysis.
- NHM Data Manager: MSc (Statistics)/PG Diploma in Bio-statistics with 3 years minimum experience. Preference will be given to those who have worked in Health or Social sector.
- Epidemiologist/ PH Specialist: MBBS. Diploma/Masters in Public Health or MD/DNB in preventive & Social Medicine/Community Medicine. At least 3-4 years’ experience in Health Management.
- State Consultant: MBBS. PG in Public Health/SPM/Community Medicine.
- Legal Consultant: Minimum qualifications of a degree in law from a recognized university. 5 yrs of Experience of handling cases in District court/ High court.
- State Epidemiologist: MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine / Public Health or Epidemiology. Minimum 3 years’ experience in Public Health Programmes.
- State Veterinary Consultant: MVSc with Public Health/Epidemiology Specialty with 3 years’ experience.
- Entomologist:M. Sc. (Zoology) with entomology as one of the subjects. Minimum 3-year experience in Vector Borne Disease Control.
- Asst. Programme Officer/Epidemiologist: MBBS. Master’s Degree in Public Health/ Diploma in Public Health. Two years’ experience in any public health programme.
- Medical Officer-STC, DRTB Coordinator: MBBS with DTCD with 3 years’ experience in the field.
- Microbiologist at IRL: M.D. Microbiology or PhD Medical Microbiology.
- Technical Officer: Post-Graduate with minimum 2 years.
- Microbiologist: M.D. Microbiology or PhD Medical Microbiology.
- District PPM /ACSM Coordinators: Masters in Social work/ Rural development OR MSW/Post Graduate in Social Sciences OR Degree/ PG diploma in Health Education or Mass Communication.
- District Epidemiologists: Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine / Public Health or Epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE etc) OR Any Medical Graduate with 2 years’ experience in Epidemiology / Public Health.
- District Data Manager: MSc (Statistics)/PG Diploma in Bio-statistics with 3 years minimum experience. Preference will be given to those who have worked in Health or Social sector.
- District Leprosy Consultant: MBBS, DLO with 3 years’ experience.
- DPO:MPH/DPH/MA (Sociology)/ MSW/ MA (Social Science) with 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- DAO:M.B.A. (Finance) / M.Com in a recognized University with Computer knowledge with 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- Accountants:B.Com Degree with Computer Knowledge.
Upper age limit for the post is 44 years.
How to Apply for Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare State Coordination Officer & Other Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website http://careers.cgg.gov.in/Nhmapply.doon or before 15 November 2017.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates