Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs Notification: Chhattisgarh High Court invited applications for the post of Asstt. Grade III & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 January 2017.
Last Date of Application: 30 January 2017
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy Details
- Stenographer (Eng.): 39 Posts
- Stenographer (Bilingual): 01 Post
- Translator: 05 Posts
- Hindi Stenographer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 03 Posts
- Assistant Grade-III: 76 Posts
- Assistant Grade-III (Computer): 02 Posts
- Assistant Grade-III (Photocopy Operator): 03 Posts
- Library Assistant (A.G.-III): 01 Post
- P.B.X. Operator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Asstt. Grade III & Other Posts
- Stenographer, Assistant Grade, P.B.X. Operator: Must be a Graduate from any recognised university.
- Translator: Must be a Law Graduate from any recognised University.Weightage shall be given to Legal Assistants attached to the Hon’ble Chief Justice or the Hon’ble Judge, successfully dis-charging their duties.
- Assistant Librarian: Must have Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from any recognised University.
- Library Assistant (A.G.-III): Bachelors Degree in Library Science from any recognized University.
21-30 years of age
How to Apply for the Chhattisgarh High Court Asstt. Grade III & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur(C.G.) on or before 30 January 2017.