Civil Aviation Deptt, Govt of Uttar Pradesh Jobs Notification: Civil Aviation Deptt, Govt of Uttar Pradesh invited applications for 06 Pilot and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 27 June 2016 at 11.00 AM.
- Last date of submission of application form - 25 June 2016
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27 June 2016
Civil Aviation Deptt, Govt of Uttar Pradesh Vacancy Details
- Pilot (Fixed Wing) – 02 posts
- Helicopter Maintenance Engineer – 01 post
- Aircraft Avionics Engineer – 01 post
- Lecturer (Avionics) – 01 post
- Lecturer (Science) – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Pilot & Other Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Pilot (Fixed Wing) – The candidate should possess current Airlines Transport Pilot License with Flight Instructor rating and endorsement of twin engine.
- Helicopter Maintenance Engineer – Director General Civil Aviation's Government of India current Helicopter Maintenance Engineering License in categories 'A' and 'C' on any helicopter. Experience: Five years experience in aviation.
- Aircraft Avionics Engineer – Director General of Civil Aviation's Government of India current Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer License in categories 'E', 'I'& 'R'. Experience: Minimum four years as Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer.
- Lecturer (Avionics) – A) Basic License (BAMEL) in any category of Avionics Stream (Electrical System, Instrument System, Radio Navigation System) OR Degree in Engineering in Aeronautical/ Electrical /Electronics/Instruments Engineering OR Diploma in any of the above disciplines OR Bachelor of Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths /Bachelor of Science (Electronics). (B) One year practical/instructional experience for holders of Engineering degree or BAMEL, and three years practical/Instructional experience in aviation industry for others.
- Lecturer (Science) – (A) At least second class Master degree in Physics or Maths with at least 55 percent marks. Weightage will be given to B.Ed. or its equivalent degree holder. (B) Five years practical/instructional experience in the appropriate field. (C) Knowledge of Hindi.
How to Apply for Civil Aviation Deptt, Govt of Uttar Pradesh Pilot & Other Posts 2016
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 27 June 2016 at 11.00 AM. The venue of interview is the Office of Director, Civil Aviation, U.P., Lucknow Airport, Lucknow. Candidates need to send their bio-data with basic details, attested copied of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Director, Civil Aviation, U.P, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow or by email to email@example.com. The last date of receipt of application is 25 June 2016.