Civil Defence & Home Guards, Meghalaya Job Notification: Civil Defence & Home Guards, Meghalaya invited applications for the post of Guardsman & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2018.
Last Date of Application: 15 February 2018
Civil Defence & Home Guards, Meghalaya Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspectors: 20 Posts
- Draftsman: 01 Post
- Compounder/ Dresser: 01 Post
- Guardsman: 180 Posts
- Driver: 10 Posts
- Non- Combatant Employees: 17 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Guardsman & Other Posts Job
- Sub Inspectors: Bachelors Degree Stream from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Guardsman: Class X passed.
- Driver: Class X Passed with valid HMV/LMV driving license issued by the competent authority.
- Non- Combatant Employees: Class VIII Passed.
- Draftsman: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute.
- Compounder/Dresser: Diploma in Nursing from a recognised Institute.
Sub Inspectors, Draftsman, Compounder/Dresser: 20-27 years
Guardsman & Driver, Non- Combatant Employees: 18-27 years
How to Apply for the Civil Defence & Home Guards, Meghalaya Guardsman & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Senior Staff Officer, Direstorate of Civil Defence & Home Guards, Meghalaya, Shillong on or before 15 February 2018.