Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Birbhum invited applications for the post of Medical Officer, Accountant and Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 8 December 2017.
- Last date for submission of application – 8 December 2017
CMOH, DHFWS, Birbhum Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
- Medical Officer- 01 Post
- District Programme Officer – 01 Post
- Accountant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Accountant and Other Posts
- Medical Officer- MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized Institute by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
- District Programme Officer – MBA/PG Diploma in management/Health administration from recognized institute university
- Accountant – Graduate in Commerce; two years of experience in Maintenance of accounts on double entry system in a recognized society or institute.
Age Limit – 22 to 62 Years
Selection Process for Medical Officer, Accountant and Other Posts
Selection of candidates will be made through Merit List.
How to apply for CMOH, DHFWS, Birbhum Jobs 2017, Medical Officer, Accountant and Other Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the necessary documents to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section), Bharsala More, Rampurhat, Birbhum, WB Pin- 731224 on or before 8 December 2017.