Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Diamond Harbour Health District invited applications for recruitment to the post of Laboratory Supervisor & other posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 19 December 2017.
Memo No: CMOH/DHHD/5166
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 8 December 2017
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 19 December 2017
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 20 December 2017
Diamond Harbour Heath District Vacancy Details
- MO: 1 Post
- District Programme Coordinator: 1 Post
- Accountant: 1 Post
- Senior DOTS plus TV-HIV Supervisor: 1 Post
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: 2 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 1 Post
- General Nurse Midwife: 1 Post
- ICTC Lab Technician: 1 Post
- Contractual Female Attendant: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab. Supervisor & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- MO: MBBS or equivalent Degree and must have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
- District Programme Coordinator: MBA/PG Diploma in Management/health Administration.
- Accountant: Graduation in Commerce.
- Senior DOTS plus TV-HIV Supervisor: Graduation, Certificate course in computer application with permanent two wheeler driving license.
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: Graduation and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/equivalent with permanent two wheeler driving license.
- Accounts Assistant: Graduation in Commerce and Diploma/Certificate course in Computer Application.
- General Nurse Midwife: Completed GNM Course.
- ICTC Lab Technician: Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Contractual Female Attendant: Higher Secondary passed.
How to Apply for STLS, MO & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online at website www.wbhealth.gov.in and send print out of filled in application form along with supportive documents to the Office of the CMOH, Diamond Harbour Health District, PO & P.S-Diamond Harbour, District-South 24 Paraganas, Pin-743331 on or before 20 December 2017.
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.50/-