Students who take SAT for university admission in India, post class 12, are given an opportunity to avail the benefits under this invite. The call offers a free SAT test in March 2019 and full tuition scholarship at leading Indian universities.
Following are the universities offering tuition fee waiver: Ahmedabad University, Ashoka University, Azim Premji University, Bennett University, BML Munjal University, FLAME University, Manav Rachna University, Manipal University, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, SVKM's NMIMS
Last date to submit the application form is February 08, 2019. In order to be eligible for this program, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
1) For free SAT Test:
- Applicant must be an Indian resident
- Must be in class 12 in the current academic session
- Annual family income must not be more than INR 6,00,000
2) For full college tuition scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be an Indian resident and studying in class 12 in 2018-19 session
- Be having annual family income less than INR 4,00,000
- Score minimum 1350 out of 1600 in SAT exam
- Be enrolled in any of the participating Indian universities
Selected scholars will appear for SAT examination worth INR 7000 for free and full tuition scholarship will be given in any of the listed partnered Indian universities.
How to Apply
Online applications are invited from interested candidates.
Other Important Details
Following documents need to be submitted by the applying candidate:
- Passport-sized Photograph
- Family Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- 11th Marksheet
For more information, check the links given below