Container Corporation of India Limited Notified Recruitment for 05 Posts of Stenographer 2014
Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR), New Delhi invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Stenographer” on direct recruitment basis.
Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR), New Delhi invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Stenographer” on direct recruitment basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 04 June 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 04 June 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Stenographer (Grade – I)”
No. of Posts: 05 (Five). [02 – UR & 03 - OBC]. [04 Posts for Corporate Office & 01 (OBC) Post for Northern Region/ North Central Region].
Educational Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. Should have done Stenography / Secretarial Practice course/ exam with a speed of 80 WPM in Shorthand and 40 WPM in typing.
- Additional qualification in Hindi stenography desirable.
- Knowledge in computers essential.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age limit for the candidate should be 28 Years as on 01 May 2014 (candidate should have born on or after 01 May 1986).
- Age is relaxable in case of Ex- servicemen/ Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) / SC / ST / OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules. Age is also relaxable for internal candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
- Pay Scale of Rs. 9,120 -3%- Rs. 25,500/- Per Month.
- Selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- Per Month (for post 2) during the training period of one year. On successful completion of training and the selection procedure, the candidates will be placed in the post of Scientist “C” in the Pay Band (PB – 3) of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-.
- Application fee of Rs. 150/- (non- refundable) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Container Corporation of India Ltd.” payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST/ PwD and Ex- Servicemen candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by the Skill Test and finally the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with attested photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) etc. with recent passport size photograph and Demand Draft must reach to the “Senior General Manager (HR), Container Corporation of India Ltd., CONCOR Bhawan, C-3, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110 076” on or before 04 June 2014.