Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Metals), West Bengal invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentionedposts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
Details of Posts
- Senior Store Keeper: 01 (One).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 (Two).
- Technician (Semi Skilled): 10 (Ten).
- Twelfth (10+2) Passor equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
- Certificate Course in Material Management from a recognized Institute. With 02 years of experience in Store Keeping or Accountancy (for post 1).
- Minimum Typing speed of 30/ 35 w.p.m. in English and 25/ 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Typewriter/ computer (for post 2).
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Pass Certificate in the specified Trade or equivalent (for post 3).
Age Limit for the candidate should between 18 to 27 years as on last date of receipt of application and Relaxationfor the category candidate should be as per rules.
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2, 400/- Per Month (for post 1), Grade Pay of Rs. 1, 900/- Per Month (for post 2) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1, 800/- Per Month (for post 3).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Personal Interview and the Medical Fitness, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may applyon the plain paper with complete detailsalong with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc.with a recent passport size photographshould be affixed on the applicationmay be forwarded to the “Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Metals), P.O. – Ichapur – Nawabganj, Dist. North 24 Parganas, West Bengal – 743 144” within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.