Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI), Shimla invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentionedpostsof ‘LDC and Technical Assistant’ under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, KrishiBhawan, New Delhi. The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 (One)
- Technical Assistant (Hindi Translator): 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- For Post 1
Possess Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University or Institution withTyping Speed @35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For Post 2
Possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from recognized University or Institution in Hindi with English as a subject and vice- versa. Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa and possess the relevant work experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of applicationand Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1: Between 18 to 32 years.
- For Post 2: Between 18 to 30 years.
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Typing Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed formatalong with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, professional experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application formmay be forwarded to the “Asstt. Adm. Officer (Estt. – I), CPRI, Shimla–171 001 (HP)” within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.