Central Project Support Unit (CPSU), Ministry of Women and Child Development invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned postsin CPSU at New Delhi under Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS). These posts are to be filled on Contractual Basis initially for the period of One year and further extendable up to 31 March 2017 based on the performance.The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Date of Publication: 18 October 2014
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publicationof the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Deputy Mission Director: 01 (One).
- Project Implementation Officer: 03 (Three).
- Administrative Officer: 01 (One).
- Accountant: 01 (One).
- Assistant cum Computer Operator: 02 (Two).
- Stenographer: 01 (One)
Qualification will be from the recognized University or Institution:
- For Post 1& 2 :
Possess Master Degree in the relevant field or equivalent with appropriate work experience.
- For Post 3 to 6 :
Possess Graduate Degree or equivalent with appropriate work experience.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should beas on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1:50 years.
- For Post 2:45 years.
- For Post 3 :50 years & 62 years (for Retired Govt. Officials)
- For Post 4:40 years.
- For Post 5 &6:30 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration Per Month as mentioned :
- For Post 1:Rs. 70,000/-.
- For Post 2:Rs. 55,000/-.
- For Post 3:Rs. 35,000/-.
- For Post 4 to 6:Rs. 19,000/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview / Skill Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the WCD Website www.wcd.nic.in along with NOTE up to 500 words on ‘Why do you think you are suitable candidate for this post’ may be forwarded/ email to the firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.