Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Chennai will conduct Walk –in- Interview to fill up ‘Senior Project Fellow’, ‘Project Fellow’ and ‘Project Assistant (L – III)’ posts. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 27 January 2015.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview: 27 January 2015
Details of Posts
Name of Posts / No. of Posts :
- Senior Project Fellow: 01 Post
- Project Fellow: 01 Post
- Project Assistant (L – III): 07 Project
Qualification must be from a recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field
- For Post 1: Possess M. Tech. Degree in Renewable Energy or Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Possess BE or B. Tech. Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with valid GATE/ NET score and a relevant experience.
- For Post 3: Possess M. Sc. Degree in Chemistry/ Physics/ Nano- technology or equivalent.
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on the date of Interview and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
- For Post 1: Not exceeding 32 years.
- For Post 2 & 3: Not exceeding 28 years.
Candidate will get Stipend as mentioned below plus HRA of :
- For Post 1: Rs. 18,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 16,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Rs. 14,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 27 January 2015 (Tuesday) at 09:30 AM at CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai with the filled in application form, complete CV and original documents and the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. Candidate has to submit the filled in application form in prescribed format along with a recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form.