CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Assistant (F&A). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 9 January 2017.
- Closing Date of Registration For Online Application: 3 January 2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 9 January 2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Physical Copy Of Application at CIMAP: 20 January 2017
CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow Vacancy details:
Name of the posts:
- Senior Technical Officer: 2 posts
- Technical Assistant: 9 posts
- Assistant (F&A): 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow Technical Assistant, Sr. Technical Officer & Assistant (F&A) Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Technical Officer: MSc (Agronomy)/MSc (Analytical/Organic Chemistry) and 5 years experience in Agronomic research and transfer of Agrotechnology OR Pharmaceutical analysis/Natural Products and Traditional medicines.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Agricultural/Civil Engineering, BSc (Sci.) with Chemistry/Physics as one of the subject OR BSc (Agri.) with one year full time professional qualification in running/operating analytical instruments/Agriculture/plant taxonomy or germplasm collection/conservation/Biotechnology/Life Science/Microbiology/Biochemistry Microbiology/Plant Pathology/Entomology Word processing, photo editing softwares, printing and publication Or one year practical experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/Organization.
- Assistant (F&A): 12th passed or its equivalent with Commerce as one of the subjects and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. (35/30 words per minute correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word; Time allowed-10 minutes).
- Senior Technical Officer: Maximum 40 years
- Technical Assistant: Maximum 28 years
- Assistant (F&A): Maximum 28 years
Selection Process for CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow Technical Assistant, Sr. Technical Officer & Assistant (F&A) Post:
- Senior Technical Officer: Interview
- Technical Assistant: Trade Test/Skill Test
- Assistant (F&A): Competitive Written test & Qualifying Typing test
How to Apply for CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow Technical Assistant, Sr. Technical Officer & Assistant (F&A) Post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through ONLINE by accessing the website https:/www.cimap.res.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow-226015. Last date of receipt of application is 20 January 2017.
Application Fees for CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow Technical Assistant, Sr. Technical Officer & Assistant (F&A) Post:
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD/Abroad candidates and regular employees of CSIR: Nil